Best time to send St Marys Application (1 Viewer)

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
When is the best time to send my St Marys Application because I got the application just recently and got started on it. But when I finish my form, when is the best time to give in my form, im not sure if I can hand it in in the holidays because schools closed in the holidays and my friend says u can hand it in at February, but i dont know where he got that information from so I'm unsure when to give it in because I want to give it as early as possible, so if anyone has any idea when is the best time to send the application, thank you so much.

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
When is the best time to send my St Marys Application because I got the application just recently and got started on it. But when I finish my form, when is the best time to give in my form, im not sure if I can hand it in in the holidays because schools closed in the holidays and my friend says u can hand it in at February, but i dont know where he got that information from so I'm unsure when to give it in because I want to give it as early as possible, so if anyone has any idea when is the best time to send the application, thank you so much.
I assume you are referring to St Mary’s Senior School. Their website currently states that the closing date for applications is May 21 so obviously you have to ensure you complete your application before that date. Otherwise, I don’t think it’s on a first-in-first-served basis but rather is based on the strengths of each application, so instead of rushing to complete your application far in advance, ensure your expression-of-interest letter really shows you in the best light as a candidate. Best wishes.

PS, if you are not referring to St Mary’s Senior School, then please disregard this post - I would not want to give misinformation.

Last edited:

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
I assume you are referring to St Mary’s Senior School. Their website currently states that the closing date for applications is May 21 so obviously you have to ensure you complete your application before that date. Otherwise, I don’t think it’s on a first-in-first-served basis but rather is based on the strengths of each application, so instead of rushing to complete your application far in advance, ensure your expression-of-interest letter really shows you in the best light as a candidate. Best wishes.

PS, if you are not referring to St Mary’s Senior School, then please disregard this post - I would not want to give misinformation.
Yeah I meant to say SMSHS, thank you for the information, I'm trying not to rush it because I got the whole holidays to finish it, but thank you for the advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)