Best way to make the most of the 2U paper??? (1 Viewer)

MATHmaster

HSC
N/A
Hey guys as we all know 2U math is tomorrow... so what would you do in your reading time and also is it better to do the paper quickly and then check your answers or do it slowly without having much to check them... any thoughts?

BenBrownTown

HSC
Reading time Im skipping the multiple choice looking through the paper to get an idea of what is ahead, look over the last questions determine a method to solve them if not hopefully it will come to me throughout the test, Then start at the question 11 and work through the test at a calm pace making sure the answers seem logical and correct (eg. a positive answer for area's and stuff if i feel it is wrong write the number on the front and go back to it once finished) leaving 20 minutes at the end to finish multiple choice.

_pikachu

HSC
1) During reading time, do m/c in your head, saves time
2) Do the exam at your own speed

7eleven

HSC
N/A
Some people like to fly through the first few questions, especially the brighter ones.
I'd say take it slightly slower to avoid any silly mistakes cause for many, the only mistakes they make r silly ones, and by avoiding those u could possibly increase ur marks by about 5-10%

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
Best way? become a pro at doin 3u brah

Demise

HSC
Best way, read q15 and q16 to see if you can answer the question.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
What I would personally do is to finish the multiple choice within 8-14 minutes, because at the start of the exam read over all of it. Then I will try to quickly finish questions 11 - 14, but recheck all of it after I'm done. Then I would have enough time for 15-16.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)