Biased Marking (1 Viewer)

bendha

HSC
I reckon the Markers are gonna be biased to how the front cover of your booklet looks.

Somehow, I had randomly thought of how you tie the book and I believe if they see how you tie your booklets together they're gonna have a slight biased view, or guess on what the type of person is.

Like they're gonna look at those guys who doubleknotted the booklets together and say - he's a tight ass, PHAIL, or maybe the marker would be like - He's a tight ass like me, I like that shit, BAND6 ...

anythought?

btw I beautifully tied my booklets with a bow - i know ... FAG

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
bendha said:
I reckon the Markers are gonna be biased to how the front cover of your booklet looks.

Somehow, I had randomly thought of how you tie the book and I believe if they see how you tie your booklets together they're gonna have a slight biased view, or guess on what the type of person is.

Like they're gonna look at those guys who doubleknotted the booklets together and say - he's a tight ass, PHAIL, or maybe the marker would be like - He's a tight ass like me, I like that shit, BAND6 ...

anythought?

btw I beautifully tied my booklets with a bow - i know ... FAG
OR you could cut down on the caffeine?

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
Haha I wouldn't call it biased but I can imagine the markers go "omg... a string... so much to read"

sparkerasp

HSC
ronnknee said:
I can imagine the markers go "omg... a string... so much to read"
lol. Some markers actually like to read essays and add emoticons on top of ticks.

lionking1191

HSC
sparkerasp said:
lol. Some markers actually like to read essays and add emoticons on top of ticks.
english teachers as a rule cannot manage an unretarded looking smiley face.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
somehow i think the words on the pages are going to override the presence or appearance of a piece of string.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
i have a feeling that its all a conspiracy and they just fuckin ring up the skool and say what should he get....hence why teachers rnt really that surprised when you tell them a result and why theirs always a strong correlation between ranks and marks bla bla

we didnt even get to tie ours *she said she will do it*...and the fact that we left our exam paper on the desk didnt re-assure me, even if you sign a stuipd blue sheet.

QuLiT

HSC
Q2C-ME said:
i have a feeling that its all a conspiracy and they just fuckin ring up the skool and say what should he get....hence why teachers rnt really that surprised when you tell them a result and why theirs always a strong correlation between ranks and marks bla bla

we didnt even get to tie ours *she said she will do it*...and the fact that we left our exam paper on the desk didnt re-assure me, even if you sign a stuipd blue sheet.

MonKazzar

HSC
Well... Obviously the only reason James Ruse has the highest school ranks is because all their students took Scout classes into knot tying.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
MonKazzar said:
Well... Obviously the only reason James Ruse has the highest school ranks is because all their students took Scout classes into knot tying.
LOL what a smartass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)