BIG RIP FOR ANYONE WHO DIDN'T COMPARE OR CONTINUE (1 Viewer)

abbeyh342

HSC
y'all get back and study, honestly couldn't care tbh bahah - all I know is that we got given a similar extract in the trials and with a justification ( where I also talked about an AUSTRALIAN man) and his 'memories' and I got a combined total of 18/20 sooooo yeah.
with you on that. its a new syllabus, the band 6 cut-off will be much lower. nobody really knows whats going on - not even a "senior HSC marker" can tell because this is the first year of the new syllabus, continuing the story can literally be as simple as talking about the book as a memory which is what a lot of people did.... good on you if you didn't :p:p

99.96ATAR

HSC
y'all get back and study, honestly couldn't care tbh bahah - all I know is that we got given a similar extract in the trials and with a justification ( where I also talked about an AUSTRALIAN man) and his 'memories' and I got a combined total of 18/20 sooooo yeah.
Must have some easy markers at your school... Mount Druitt High perhaps?

99.96ATAR

HSC
pretty much... I mean we did get 3rd in the state last year and we wouldn't have gotten that if the marks where low soooo
The quality of last years students is not indicative of your own. Living of the achievements of the past

mal22113

HSC
The quality of last years students is not indicative of your own. Living of the achievements of the past
Of course! By living off of last year's achievements we were able to improve upon their mistakes....hoping to beat James Ruse this year..

Munti

92.25 ATAR! hmu for tutoring :) im cheap
HSC
lol i didn't reference the book at all in my creative - my text was metamorphosis so I was kinda forced to write about some dude who metamorphoses into a fly because he wants freedom in order to somewhat engage with the ideas in my prescribed text, talked about how everything will remain 'different forever'
it was rlly crap tho :(

blizzardblizzard

HSC
N/A
grammar didnt do modC for trials

Expulso

HSC
pretty much... I mean we did get 3rd in the state last year and we wouldn't have gotten that if the marks where low soooo
There it is, the classic Grammar kid. A couple of state ranks in the language subjects and suddenly you're gonna beat Ruse. Also isn't your head of English married to one of the guys at NESA or something? I heard at my school that authorities might investigate Grammar for how similar the questions were.

99.96ATAR

HSC
There it is, the classic Grammar kid. A couple of state ranks in the language subjects and suddenly you're gonna beat Ruse. Also isn't your head of English married to one of the guys at NESA or something? I heard at my school that authorities might investigate Grammar for how similar the questions were.
Hmm certainly suspicious. Bunch of dodgy schools

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)