Biology Exam Question Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

yeat

HSC
N/A
polypeptide synthesis (mod5), mitosis/meiosis (mod5), artificial insemination/artificial pollination (mod5), point & chromosomal mutations (mod 6), social/ethical implications of biotechnology (mod6), immune system eg. role of helper t cells or cytotoxic t cells (mod7), technologies/diseases for the ear/kidney/eye (mod8),

yeat

HSC
N/A
they're likely to come up. Also genotypes & phenotypes (learn the ones for blood type - 6 genotypes & 4 phenotypes)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
urgh the majority of the test was data-processing. i think most people thought it was relatively easy but i found it hard to gather enough info to meet the mark value for some of the questions :(
Same i thought there was too much data analysis, and not enough content. Also noticed they didn't assess a lot of topics.
MCQ was easy tho.

Gryffindor

HSC
what was that mc that said a student made a model of meiosis in somatic cells and we had to say what was wrong with it?? shouldn't one of the options have been it should've been occurring in germ cells? Please don't tell me it actually said mitosis and I read that wrong lmao

Gryffindor

HSC
If i get time, ill go through the MCQ once the scanned version is out of the hsc
thank uu - no pressure though, there is a strong likelihood I read it wrong and mixed up the words. I once read an entire 5 mark question wrong for a diff subject and then realised as I went to re-read the question to write my link sentence and had to start all over again #just flaunting my wide content knowledge to the marker 😍

HSC
N/A
what was that mc that said a student made a model of meiosis in somatic cells and we had to say what was wrong with it?? shouldn't one of the options have been it should've been occurring in germ cells? Please don't tell me it actually said mitosis and I read that wrong lmao
i put they had the wrong shape or something along the line, cause they worded the homologous one weird

nick4nick6

HSC
The answers are the following:
1. B
2. C
3. A
4. B
5. B
6. D
7. D
8. B
9. D
10. B
11. A
12. A
13. C
14. A
15. C
16. C
17. B
18. A
19. D
20. D
How'd you find the paper? NESA usually uploads the paper a few days after but sometimes it can get leaked a bit earlier...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)