Biology OR Society and Culture?! (1 Viewer)

samanthaaa1234

HSC
I really need help. i dnt know if i should do biology or society and culture for year 11 next year. I honestly dont know much about s&c. like is if mostly essay writing or what ? and yeah.

bowmaker16

HSC
hey sac is mostly about decussion and arguing its really fun and interesting..... my friend did bio and she couldnt cope...... it depends if ur good at science..... u do have to write essays but they are a little different from english essays.....

JustinRylewski

HSC
Do society and culture, i had the same issue myself, it has turned out to be the most interesting subject in my HSC, im currently starting my Personal Interest project which is starting to take my interest and its actually really rewarding. If you apply yourself the marks and outcomes are easy to achieve and the topics are none like anything you would have previously seen in previous years. it also somewhat helps with you HSC english. Youll love it. Also HSC wise, society and culture students generally do better in the HSC because of the way the course is structured and its not as involved as Biology.

I love it, its a realyl good subject and has motivated me to not only become a seocndary english teacher but also do a double degree in Uni and teach society and culture aswell.

Hope i helped a little.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Do biology.
It is more useful + interesting.
Not necessarily true? For example i would be bored shitless and wasting my time if I did a piece of shit science like Bio, someone else might be interested in science and therefore it would be a worthwhile venture. Up to you. Do you prefer science or humanities?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)