Biology (1 Viewer)

Smurf133

Geez how did everyones marks go in the inderpendant paper. The highest mark at our school was 72% and i originally got 62.5% and me and 2 otha boyz got marked down by alot and so i got deducted 10 marks so i was really pissed with that but u can only get betta aye!!!!!

natalie

yeah i originally got 74%. it was second the highest person got 83% and our lowest was REALLY LOW

natalie

dont u hate that?
i always make stupid mistakes **cringe**, although i winged this bio exam
the questions i had no clue about i guessed and got full marks for the ones i just guessed.

Smurf133

Did all u ppl do the inderpendant paper or did u do the catholic paper. There were a few stupid q's in the inderpendant paper that our teacher all ready told us about before the exam and she said that she can't change it coz she can't adjust the q's in the HSC so she said we will just have to deal with it. They were mainly in our elective which was Communication.

natalie

yes i did the independant paper. i have to agree with u that there were stupid questions in there. our teacher didnt look at the paper before we sat for it, so he had no idea what the questions were on. some of the stuff in the paper wasnt even in our text books

B!gMaC

I did the Independant Paper, it wasn't as hard as I had expected, but the problem soley laid in the verbs!! Don't know about you guys, but the teachers at my school are making a real big deal out of these 'verbs' that they use in the HSC. I neglected some of the verb definitions and lost quite alot of marks, my final score was 82% and I came top!

michellopi

I got 73%, and that was second, top was 89% on the independant. But i could have gone better, I had 3-unit english on that day so it was a toss up on which one to study....heres a hint to which one i choose... i got 89% in Extension

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)