Biotechnology tuition (1 Viewer)

ackbar

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I'm posting this here because very few people offer biotechnology tuition due to the few people who do this option, so it's virtually impossible to find such tuition in the main forum.

I did biotechnology for my HSC in 2007. I hence have a thorough knowledge and understanding of this option and am offering tuition for students interested in this option.

I also provide thorough coverage of the core course, including all practicals in the core and the option that you choose.

Subject: Chemistry (all Core topics)
Options:
- Biotechnology
- I haven't extensively explored the other options but am prepared to learn them if required, including biochemistry
Included:
- for each section of work we go through I provide verbal revision questions for maximum retention
- I can also help with homework exercises and how to maximise your marks in the HSC exam
- I provide past papers
Cost: FREE for first two sessions with no obligation to continue. Thereafter, $25/hour but I am open to negotiation. Free email/phone call assistance during the week with homework questions or other work
Tutoring area:
- local library
- email/MSN/skype tuition
- PM or email me if you want to further speak on this matter

By the time most people begin to think about their option topic, it will be in mid-2008. Thus, if you decide you require tuition then you can still email me.

If you have any questions email or PM me
ackbar[at]aanet.com.au

Last edited:

benl4545

HSC
hi would u have any syllabus notes that u could link or post?

cheers!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)