BIT Co-op Acceptance (1 Viewer)

gronkboyslim

HSC
Hi

I got an unsw BIT coop scholarship.
and got an offer for bacehlor of science ( info sys/ BIT)
do i just accept this one ?

how do i know im not accept for the 3 year bachelor of science info sys?

thanx

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Yes, I am resonably sure you just accept the BSc (Info Sys) and Co-op kicks in automatically.

Go to myunsw and see what it calls the course ...

gronkboyslim

HSC
its just called Bsc (Info Sys), but in the uac program codes i could only get in with the info sys 3979

but in the virtual handbook the proghram code for business IT is 3971

TheMonkeY

Same situation

Yeah dude i called them up and they said to just accept the info sys (3979), and when it comes to enrolment, enrol for BIT instead. I'm on the same boat as you, be seein u soon.

Last edited:

TheMonkeY

ummm shit -- now im confused about sumthing else......The enrolment for courses - like semester one and two.

The thing thats gotten me confused is, at the top of the page it still says 3979, which obviously isn't BIT -- thus the subjects which are displayed are IS subjects.

What the hell should we do to change that damn number to 3971?!?! Dude lets head into the co-op office like this week sumtime and figure out WTF is going on.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
with co-op, my advice would be..... CALL THEM. co-op usually has a slightly different way of doing things, because they're so damn l33t. at enrolment just make sure you tell those people enrolling you what your problem is

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
all of it? don't you have to go in and complain to disconnect/new south q or something? how else are you going to get your student id and unipass ?

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
You get a 'temporary' unipass when u accept your offer online, most probably get sent a student id card I suppose.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by enak
You get a 'temporary' unipass when u accept your offer online, most probably get sent a student id card I suppose.
Nah they won't do that, you need to have your photo taken at espot.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by enak
Yeah, but you get your REAL unipass at New South Q on enrolment day. :) Your ID card gets made there too.

sunny

meh.
HSC
But its only online enrolments now...so I'm confuzzled on how they're going to get their student IDs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)