Blackboard passwords (1 Viewer)

marko

Login using your UniKey account name (e.g.: extr4358). Your initial Faculty password will be emailed to you before the start of the semester.
so has anyone received this yet? does blackboard have the lecture notes we can print ourselves or do we do it through the copy centre only?

thanks

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
For continuing students we just use our eco+bus passwords. sorry i don't about new students

Blackboard has a list of all the subjects you are enrolled for in semester, that are part of eco+bus faculty.

Your lecturers will put up course outline, lecture notes, documents, assignments and questions up regularly throughout the semester, or it should be there right now as i have just realised, ready to print out!

It will also state clearly on blackboard if your lecturers wants you to purchase a reader from the copy centre.

marko

thanks zannaz

if anyone is interested, the blackboard password you are assigned is the same as your birthday in the format: "ddmmyyyy"

Last edited:

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
You can print all the lecture notes off blackboard but according to ECMT 1010 lecturer it costs twice as much as buying them from the copy centre

marko

yeah i was in the 8am ECMT lecture..

im planning on using my parents' laser printer at their work.. its decent and has good economy so i think itll work out just as cheap... minus the queue at copy centre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)