blue paper not signed (1 Viewer)

ronaldo

what happens if u leave the test and ur blue paper is not signed by the supervisor but uve filled out everything else,

s2ophie

HSC
the examiners are supposed to collect the blue forms before you leave so they check you have signed it

ronaldo

no but im saying that like i signed it and everything and everything else is signed and i did my best, so how can that be a non serious attmept, they jus said i was ok and i can go but i dont remember if they signed my blue paper

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
At our school they collected them all without signing them... they must sign them later....

ronaldo

u serious that a great relief ashlee, thanks, but who was the one that said it could be a non serious attempt, i stayed til the end and went on to a second book for each module

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by ronaldo
but who was the one that said it could be a non serious attempt, i stayed til the end and went on to a second book for each module
I think they were joking...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
nah we were told the same thing, if we leave it may be classified as non serious attepmt, i think it's more of a scare tactic though, it's a bit harsh for someone who did the whole exam, and properly

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
stop being so paranoid over nothing, why don't you put this nervous energy into some study?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)