Bones (1 Viewer)

Nickonaa

HSC
Anyone out there who is a fan of the television series 'Bones'? ;);):DI don't think there is a thread yet for it, so I decided to make one :p

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Emily is too masculine and hard faced.

I like bones but they changed the time slot a few years ago and now I never have the chance to watch it.

P.T.F.E

HSC
It amuses how people just enter the thread and write... "its an awful show" or "i don't watch it" coooool aye. really glad i get to know that bit of info.

I am here because yes, i love bones. was hoping this thread was a little better, you watching season 6?

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I stopped watching it. I only like the bone analysis side of the show but they moved the time slot ages ago and now I can't watch it.

I also think that Angela has a really thick neck which i find very gross.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
It amuses how people just enter the thread and write... "its an awful show" or "i don't watch it" coooool aye. really glad i get to know that bit of info.

I am here because yes, i love bones. was hoping this thread was a little better, you watching season 6?
Well everyone is entitled to opinions.

P.T.F.E

HSC
Well everyone is entitled to opinions.
i know but every single post was a 'couldnt care less' post so why bother opening the thread.
and about the time slot it is on two days a week now sunday and monday but just for the heads up its in a rutt at the moment. i would recommend mondays episode though. lets just say some really heavy graphics.

HSC
confirmed never catch boots when fishing

i caught a tire once
and yesterday i caught 5 of my own hooks

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
why would i watch a show about bones if it didnt have skeletons in it or something sounds kinda gay

iheartbones

HSC
Uh, cosmo kramer, it DOES have skeletons in it. The two main characters are a Forensic Anthropologist and F.B.I Agent and they solve crimes related to bones.

Bones is love! <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)