BoS O-Week Meatup '07 TOMMOROW - 12PM - FISHER - BE THERE!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Re: BoS O-Week Meatup '07

Haha, I may come. Seeing as no-one has responded (yet) to my e-mail for an O-Week meetup, and I'd really like to go along for O-Week.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC

Oh my God, you're all a bunch of pansies. Just go up to randoms and yell "ARE YOU FROM THE INTERNETS?". Not only will it help with meeting people, you'll get over your fear of rejection pretty quickly too.

Jackasses.

I'll be there.

Libbster

HSC

hey mofo's i'll be wearing a hideously orange tee so u scav hunters will easily see me :p

Alyson-Devereau

HSC

KeypadSDM said:
Oh my God, you're all a bunch of pansies. Just go up to randoms and yell "ARE YOU FROM THE INTERNETS?". Not only will it help with meeting people, you'll get over your fear of rejection pretty quickly too.

Jackasses.

I'll be there.
Not pansies, just (me at least) quiet country kids who've never been to Sydney for more than five days at a time.
Oh yeah, and pretty much everyone is from the internets. Even if all they do is myspace (if I ever went on that site I would be so ashamed of myself. Sorry to people who do!).

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

KeypadSDM said:

Jackasses.

I'll be there.
lol. i'm really tempted to do that, actually.

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC

Well I shouldn't be hard to miss now either seeing as i'll be wearing either
a)Aragorn costume, parading my nerdiness in all its glory as 'sign pirate' for Sutekh:rolleyes:
OR
b) My awesome new hat
So yeah, feel free to say hi if you see some nerd around Fisher, though i'm sure there'll be plenty of others too lol

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

lol k since none of you guys have ever met me before i'll be the smallish blonde girl wandering around looking lost with a map. and probably wearing a light blue shirt. i'll keep a lookout for you guys :)

HSC

Personal description eh? Well I'm not going to be wearing anything that will scream for attention, but if you must know, I'm the petite Asian girl who looks like a 12 year old and waayyy too young for uni. :eek::(

tennille

HSC

Brown hair, tall (~1.7m), have no idea what I'm wearing.

Libbster

HSC

ok people who want to be in the scav hunt, i'll be out the front of fisher at 11am with a huge sign saying hai guyz i'm from the intarweb lol wearing my orange tee (and i may possibly be wearing an orange wig lol), so u'll definitely spot me. please try to get there on time, i want to have registrations done by 11.30 cos scav hunt applications close at 12 and we don't want to be left out!

add me on msn if u have any q's etc or just want to add me cos i'm such a great person lol, libby_mullin @ hotmail com

libbster
stas
hiphop
brogan
waf
keypad
the_brucemaster
tennille
tennille's friend janice
ennaybur
jhakka

if i've missed anyone, tell me

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

Now: red 'fro, tall.

Then: No red 'fro, not quite as tall.

Maybe I'll wear my oh-so-cool Tower of Terror T-Shirt, but as said, I have much else to do.

tennille

HSC

Libbster said:
ok people who want to be in the scav hunt, i'll be out the front of fisher at 11am with a huge sign saying hai guyz i'm from the intarweb lol wearing my orange tee (and i may possibly be wearing an orange wig lol), so u'll definitely spot me. please try to get there on time, i want to have registrations done by 11.30 cos scav hunt applications close at 12 and we don't want to be left out!

add me on msn if u have any q's etc or just want to add me cos i'm such a great person lol, libby_mullin @ hotmail com

libbster
stas
hiphop
brogan
waf
keypad
the_brucemaster
tennille
tennille's friend janice
ennaybur
bookie (probably)

if i've missed anyone, tell me
You've missed jhakka.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

Well if you're all going at 11 I guess I can be there for an hour until I have to do stuff. But no scav hunt for me

Alyson-Devereau

HSC

Damn! I just realised that the Womens College freshers (and maybe others, I don't know) have to be in/at Menzies, wherever/whatever that is, for a security talk from 9.30 to 11.30 Thursday morning. So it looks like no scav hunt for me. Anyway it says on the "Women's College O-Week Plan" that I got in the mail that there's a separate scav hunt with Pauls on Sunday, so I don't miss out on scav hunting totally. But damn...

So anyway, Libbster? Don't add me to that scav hunt list you've got going please.

Oh yeah. I'm blonde, medium height, freckles, wear glasses and will probably be wearing jeans or shorts, because I hate skirts. I think I'm short, but that's probably because I have tall friends. Hah.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

i'm tallish, very very short hair, glasses, will be looking all awkward and hanging with people i know from THE INTERNET

KarmaKitten

HSC

Yeah. I'll be there.
this should be interesting.

I'm the black chick with a mass of curls.
Like I'd be hard to miss.

Libbster

HSC

Alyson-Devereau said:
Damn! I just realised that the Womens College freshers (and maybe others, I don't know) have to be in/at Menzies, wherever/whatever that is, for a security talk from 9.30 to 11.30 Thursday morning. So it looks like no scav hunt for me. Anyway it says on the "Women's College O-Week Plan" that I got in the mail that there's a separate scav hunt with Pauls on Sunday, so I don't miss out on scav hunting totally. But damn...

So anyway, Libbster? Don't add me to that scav hunt list you've got going please.

Oh yeah. I'm blonde, medium height, freckles, wear glasses and will probably be wearing jeans or shorts, because I hate skirts. I think I'm short, but that's probably because I have tall friends. Hah.
even if you were able to come to bos scav hunt, i don't think you would have, because you'll be too pissed to do anything. menzies is your common room (and i don't even go to women's and i know that :p). college o-week is one large festival of drunkeness, random hook-ups, and STI's !!!!! don't have sex because you will get chlamydia and die. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)