BoS O-Week Meatup '07 TOMMOROW - 12PM - FISHER - BE THERE!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Re: BoS O-Week Meatup '07

ujuphleg: please update the final decision as it gets closer to 1st march...

i will see how my reaction's going...
if i can wait, then i'd pop around and peek some nerdy looking bos'er around fisher LOL...

tennille

HSC

I think that is going to be the final decision.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A

I might drop in and say hi since my classes finish at 1 that day, though I won't stay long since I have an appointment later on.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

how important is it to go to the faculty welcome things? because i just realised mine (education/social work) is at noon thursday :| ...but i'm thinking if i dont really have to go, i wont. coz i'm more interested in meeting you guys :) lol.

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
how important is it to go to the faculty welcome things? because i just realised mine (education/social work) is at noon thursday :| ...but i'm thinking if i dont really have to go, i wont. coz i'm more interested in meeting you guys :) lol.
Don't quote me as my memory is somewhat lagging but i'm pretty sure they were rather pointless. Most of the stuff they will have to say you will soon learn from your lectures and various other sources anyway.

Libbster

HSC

KeypadSDM said:
Can't the scavenger team only be 10 people? Will we just "forget" to sign people up?
yes, we'll just have to do that, unless someone doesn't turn up. perhaps whoever isn't going for the full 24-hours

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
That's the same one I'm going to...obviously. How exhilarating.

lengy

HSC

Can't make Thursday.

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC

I'll be on the Debates stall at 12, you could come and say hi to me.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
how important is it to go to the faculty welcome things? because i just realised mine (education/social work) is at noon thursday :| ...but i'm thinking if i dont really have to go, i wont. coz i'm more interested in meeting guys :) lol.

lolz slut

stazi

Nightman
HSC

so what day is this bos meatup. what time. what location.

furthermore, where and when are we meeting to sign the scavenger hunt forms. libbster, are you still up for organising it? if not, I can take over, and do all the forms. i'm also bringing my laptop and camera, as they will come in handy for a lot of the hunt items.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC

ujuphleg said:
Is on Thursday the 1st of March, at 12 noon outside Fisher Library. I'll put a BoS sticker on my backpack to make it easy for you guys. :)

Open Invite, we'd love to meet you all, preferably USyders but if you're from elsewhere we won't hold it against you :)

Libbster said:
ok scav hunters will have to meet a bit b4 cos registration closes at 12, say 11?
first two posts of this thread.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

sorry, i was so so tired last night :(

Alyson-Devereau

HSC

Libbster said:
even if you were able to come to bos scav hunt, i don't think you would have, because you'll be too pissed to do anything. menzies is your common room (and i don't even go to women's and i know that :p). college o-week is one large festival of drunkeness, random hook-ups, and STI's !!!!! don't have sex because you will get chlamydia and die. :eek:
Um... I'd just like to point out that like the quiet bookworm nerd that I am, I'm not intending to get pissed, mainly because I can't see the point. Before everyone starts laughing at that statement, I'll say this: I hate carbonated drinks (cutting out most alcohol), don't like the taste of wine, beer etc, and um... anyway getting pissed is very very low on my list of priorities. In fact it's not there at all. And as for the sex bit? Thanks, but no thanks.

Sorry if that sounds a bit annoyed, just trying to - oh I don't know. And yes, I would have come to the scav hunt. Maybe next year. Thanks for the Menzies tip! The Womens College handbook is full of stuff that looks interesting but in fact has no real use.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Alyson-Devereau said:
Um... I'd just like to point out that like the quiet bookworm nerd that I am, I'm not intending to get pissed, mainly because I can't see the point. Before everyone starts laughing at that statement, I'll say this: I hate carbonated drinks (cutting out most alcohol), don't like the taste of wine, beer etc, and um... anyway getting pissed is very very low on my list of priorities. In fact it's not there at all. And as for the sex bit? Thanks, but no thanks.

Sorry if that sounds a bit annoyed, just trying to - oh I don't know. And yes, I would have come to the scav hunt. Maybe next year. Thanks for the Menzies tip! The Womens College handbook is full of stuff that looks interesting but in fact has no real use.
............ ............... ......................lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC

every word between Um and thanks

Libbster

HSC

hey stas if u'd like to help out, that'd be great!

ok do we want alcohol for this scav and if so, when/where shall we get it? are we going to carry it around with us? lol

shotty not carrying a goon bag lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)