Do you want futurama back?

• Yes.

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No.

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

BlackDragon

HSC
Have you heard reports that the makers of futurama are, possibly, going to revive the series after strong ratings and monster dvd sales? I can't believe futurama got dumped in the first place. It is a really great show! And it is still really popular. I still watch them all on dvd, but it would be priceless if it returned to TV for a long time.
For a news artical on it go to:

This site

To sign a web petition on it go to:

This site

Do you miss the show? Do you want it revived?
Imagine if it came back for the same length of time as the simpsons! It's really important that, if you want it back, you show your support. Because petitions etc etc, are the things that can really can noticed.

Anyway you can use this to talk about your favourite episodes as well i spose.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I watch Futurama on Fox8 at 630, before i watch Home and Away, but i sometimes watch it when it comes on on tuesday i think *thinks* Its a good show, but ive seen all the episodes, so new ones will be nice :D

nwatts

HSC
awesome i am going to sign your online petition because i hear they do great things

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Umm it's already been confirmed that it is coming back, they're making a new series being aired in 2008 on Comedy Central

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Not only that, but a new movie for futurama is being talked about i heard. That makes 13 new episodes and a new movie by 2008 (or 2007, release dates are always iffy :p) hopefully.

but i'm not quite sure when that'll come to australia, shows tend to take awhile before they get down here :/

BlackDragon

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Umm it's already been confirmed that it is coming back, they're making a new series being aired in 2008 on Comedy Central
i heard their making 13 new episodes, but aren't necessarily going to start creating seasons. unless there's an artical on it that says otherwise?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
......the 13 episodes is being classified as a new season. And the first Futurama movie is coming out next year as well.

BlackDragon

HSC
what's everyone's favourite episodes?
the one where he becomes his own grandfather is good, and the parallel universe one. also "kif gets knocked up a notch" is good.
haha. "Ah Stop!, No shoot fire stick in space canoe, cause explosive decompression" oh yeah the the superhero one is quite funny.

aaron.mac

HSC
the movie name atm is "benders big score" written by David X. Cohen and Ken Keeler - the shows creator and one of the main writers respectively. A lot of unique re-occuring characters are coming back - supposedly released next year. hope they do, to hold over to the new season...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)