bus zone (1 Viewer)

HSC
i am soo very annoyed! i parked in at olympic park today in a side street, and i got fined for being parked in a bus zone but when there is a sign in the bus zone saying that i am allow to park for 2 hours!!! like the sign is right next to the bus zone ... is this worth being taken to court? the fine is for $185 too .. its annoying ... let me know what u guys think!

thanks!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
its says 2P during special events. were you there during a special event?
But I guess its a bit easy to misunderstand

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Yes. You should definitely challenge it you have at least a 90% chance of winning. I am Lex Lasry QC so trust me.

bassqueen16

HSC
obviously yellow wasnt bright enough for you, it clearly states 2 hour parking during special events, so yeah go on challenge the fine, i dare you

CieL

HSC
Just pay the stupid $185 and be smarter next time.

HSC
It wasnt an event day, but the sign is everywhere around Olympic Park and it says that you can park anywhere around Olympic Park, just as long as you dont park there on event days such as ARU games, NRL finals, Wallabies matches etc. and the fine is for parking in the bus zone ...

CieL

HSC
Where does the sign say "you can park anywhere around Olympic Park"?
I only see special event.. and since it wasn't a special event, it is totally regarded as a bus zone.. and if you parked towards the right of the arrow you're even more retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)