Business College To Attend (1 Viewer)

aggr3ssiv3

HSC
I'm thinking of entering a business college next year 2008, i'm already 21 but failed to have any diploma. I want to do a one year course which will take me to workplace or either to university, so im wondering which is the best business to attend.

I've looked at ST. PATRICKS BUSINESS COLLEGE, i heard it has a really good reputation, but im so so sure. The college looks abit small...Hmm...I'm wondering if they could fit 120 students in...it doesn't seem to have alot of student there either....hmm..
or is AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS ACADEMY in NORTH SYDNEY be a better choice...hmm...

getting old..need to get my future sorted out

Please give me some advice thanks you

Last edited:

knockii

Head spinning too much, can't find my bearings =(
HSC
My brother went to ABA, it's a decent college, the Learning Facilitators are ok, however there's a lot crap involved, the student manager is apparently a bit of a nazi, It's also pricey, don't be sucked in with words which their recruitment guy has to say, do your research, think carefully.

Over all, if you want a quick experience then by all means go there, however if you want an enjoyable experience I would not go back there.

But my brother did also say the class he was in was notorious for being intolerable, therefor killing it for themselves, they had a seating plan, their laptops were banned from use and other juvenile restrictions were placed on them.... even when it wasn't their fault.

Just be careful, think about all your options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)