BUSINESS related courses (1 Viewer)

Ozz^E

Anyone here thinking of doing business related courses. What course do uz think would be suitable for business management...like to be a CEO latterrr on. B Business Administration is an obvious one...anything else??

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Bachelor of Business @ UTS

Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) @ Macquarie

B

Bambul

Originally posted by Ozz^E
Anyone here thinking of doing business related courses. What course do uz think would be suitable for business management...like to be a CEO latterrr on. B Business Administration is an obvious one...anything else??
You should have been the eldest son of a big business family (the Packers, the Murdochs, the Lowys, etc). That's the easiest way to become a CEO.

If you can't do that, then you can register a company with ASIC, it'll cost you about $100/year for all the paperwork. As the sole shareholder you can call an meeting of shareholders (you), elect the board of directors (you), then call a board meeting (you), you choose a CEO for the company (you). Of course, this isn't exactly a very prestigious CEO role, nor a very good paying one, but as you neglected to point out what sort of CEO you wanted to be, that is still an easy option to take.

Other than that, take the suggestions of the others.

schwang_thang

im not exactly sure atm, but here r my preferences. they might change after friday:

law/biz at uts
commerce (liberal studies) at syd
commerce at syd
biz at uts

my majors will prolly b in accounting n either finance or economics, unless i get in2 law/biz (in which case ill only have 1 major in biz, the other in law)

funkydish

hmm, that B Commerce - Marketing at MQ looks very appealing. except my UAI isn't good nuff for that.

would transferring from UTS to MQ be easy or difficult?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)