Business reports (1 Viewer)

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Original Poster:

Hi, so I have an exam coming up and it's going to be a business report on topic one, could anyone provide some advice on the structure of a business report and also on how to approach a stimulus. Also if anyone has any exemplar business reports could you please share them with me, thanks! :)
Where's logical?

HSC
N/A
Business reports follow a pretty simple structure:
- Introduction
- Body
- Conclusion

Headings may be used in business reports to indicate what you're going to be talking about.

Use information from the stimulus as well as from topic one content to answer the question.

Your introduction should briefly summarise the stimulus and state what the report will address.
The body paragraphs are where you explain each point in detail and link each of them back to the stimulus.
The conclusion would be a short summary of the points you've elaborated upon, plus any other relevant information.

HSC
N/A
Original Poster:

Thanks! With the last paragraph, do I write a conclusion or do I write a paragraph on recommendations for the business?
If the question doesn't include something like "Recommend ways the business can improve" then yes, you could briefly do that. If it does, you'll probably need to do that in one of your body paragraphs.

Wizjaro

HSC
I’d recommend always labelling the final paragraph as a recommendation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)