Buying Essays + Need a Marker (1 Viewer)

MinaSaw

HSC
Hey Guys,
I'm looking for a tutor who has done my English texts to look over my essays and help me with writing my analysis instead of someone who will look at the general structure and strength of the argument.
I'm also looking for essays for the modules as resources. (I'm happy to pay for them but I need to see a sample first, preferably at least a mid band 6).
My texts are: 1984, Richard III and Looking for Richard, TS Eliot.

Please PM me/ reply below.
Thanks guys!

jjnn

HSC
Uni Grad
You can find a lot of essays online from reliable sources (FOR FREE!) , such as NESA, ATAR notes and even textbooks like the ETA Cambridge Textbook that was edited to support this year's new syllabus. Plus the ETA textbook is published by the English Teacher's Association of NSW, so that is best to rely on.
In terms of a marker, you won't really find anyone online (especially someone knowledgeable about the Old and New HSC syllabus) to help you with that. Your best option right now is to submit your essays to your teacher/s and also even devote to going to a private tutor asap, since your HSC is in a couple of weeks. The sooner the better and more time for the marker to coherently edit and establish areas of improvements in your essays.

Good luck with your HSC this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)