bye bye uts (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Yeh I dunno hey, journalism has a higher UAI than pub comm i think.
Doesnt matter too much if I don't get in I guess i can just do a few PR electives, but i think the summer school/work experience thing im doing should be able to help me hopefully.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Journalism had a higher UAI, and I was told it was almost impossible to transfer in to UTYS journalism..... but I imagine Pub Comm would be really hard too. A lot of people want to change majors though who already do communications. I reckon that in first year maybe you should have gotten to do a bit of everything and then picked your major because a lot of people have changed their minds already.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Journalism had a higher UAI, and I was told it was almost impossible to transfer in to UTYS journalism..... but I imagine Pub Comm would be really hard too. A lot of people want to change majors though who already do communications. I reckon that in first year maybe you should have gotten to do a bit of everything and then picked your major because a lot of people have changed their minds already.
yeah thats heaps true, you should choose yr major at the end of the year

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Soma, isn't journalism good though?? I really wanna transfer from pub comm to journalism!!! I wish we could just find ppl and trade places!! How hard do you think it will be for me to transfer from pub comm to journo?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I don't have anything against the course itself I've pretty much just figured out that I don't want to be a journalist. I wouldn't really mind except that the course is so vocationally orientated, it's just too specific considering I don't really want to be a journalist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)