Call Backs. (1 Viewer)

wonmin

HSC
Got one :). Anyone else get a call back. Our school got 2.
Wonder what the theme will be.
Are these call backs rare? Don't really know

Last edited:

rawrette

HSC
Congrats. Mine was held back too, along with another guys.

toastie

HSC
i thought no ones supposed to be notified till after the last exam which i think is on friday for...exam reasons.
my school got a letter about nominations or something, do all schools get that or only the ones with students with potential art express works?
and also, if your artwords were sent to the marking centre, and sent back to school, are they still in the running for being in art express or does that only apply if they get held back?

bleh, im full of questions, sorry =)

HSC
my teacher said that the board of studies said ...that being held make means nothing! so you can get into artexpress if yours is held back, and also if yours is not.

jamersonx

HSC
my teacher said that the board of studies said ...that being held make means nothing! so you can get into artexpress if yours is held back, and also if yours is not.
Are you sure? Our teacher who was on marking this year told us the opposite..

She basically said if you get 47+/50 your work is held back and considered for Art express... The rest get sent back to the schools.

HSC
Are you sure? Our teacher who was on marking this year told us the opposite..

She basically said if you get 47+/50 your work is held back and considered for Art express... The rest get sent back to the schools.
haha thats funny! Personally i agreee with you... i think they must enjoy watching being confused about the whole artexpress thing!

wonmin

HSC
My goal was just to get nominated. Don't really care about the whole exhibition thing (even it would be an extra bonus). As long I have secured that mark I'm fine with it.

blue_butterfly

HSC
Oh dear... My work got 50/50 and I haven't heard anything. Maybe BOS didn't like it :'(

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
I though that everyone gets their work back (either sent back to the school or if it was marked internally then you just get access to it) on a certain date (the 20th of November I think) and if you get a nomination and you want your work exhibited in Art Express then you need to send it back to the Board by another date (I don't recall what this one is though). Because you have to remember that even though some people may get into Art Express they might not actually want their work exhibited (yeah, I know, weird). So the Board really then doesn't have the right to keep their work from them and tell them that they're going to exhibit their work without permission.

pattie_d

HSC
Oh dear... My work got 50/50 and I haven't heard anything. Maybe BOS didn't like it :'(
That's the mark your teacher gave it right?
It's the same with me, 49/50 and I have mine right now in my room. Everyone in my school got to take theirs home after art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)