Can anyone suggest some good notes in the resources section (LOST some of my notes) (1 Viewer)

Bloodstriker

HSC
So i whenever i used my laptop in school, i would just set it to hibernate so it never had to boot up. I usually didn't save my files because of this (only saved when i was totally finish). I think when i lent my laptop to someone ages ago (before trials) they switched it off without saving, so now i've realised half my topic 3 notes and all my topic 4 notes are missing. I can write them again, but if there any good notes up it would save me a lot of time (like 7 hours). And honestly i'm not bullshitting

Caught me totally off guard and now i'm going to be pissed off during paper 1 (english)....

Last edited:

freeeeee

HSC
Re: Can anyone suggest some good notes in the resources section (LOST some of my note

paraphrase the textbook is what i would do, i usually dont trust other people's note that i don't know.
Or you could download some from the resource sector from BoS and compare with txtbook

get_back23

HSC
Re: Can anyone suggest some good notes in the resources section (LOST some of my note

Isn't kind of obvious he doesn't have time? fkn useless bitches

Mate whats your email, i will send u my own notes, they are decent, but i dont have any summary on the last topic i.e. micro macro and labour market tho

Blocy

HSC
N/A

Isn't kind of obvious he doesn't have time? fkn useless bitches

Mate whats your email, i will send u my own notes, they are decent, but i dont have any summary on the last topic i.e. micro macro and labour market tho
I dont understand your logic... paraphrasing the textbook is pretty much the same as making your own notes. Time's limitation is constant regardless of if he is reading the textbook or someone else's notes.

get_back23

HSC

I dont understand your logic... paraphrasing the textbook is pretty much the same as making your own notes. Time's limitation is constant regardless of if he is reading the textbook or someone else's notes.
If u ever done economics you will know that theres the important in-depth crap that you should know for your essay, which is in my notes, and the shitload of useless reading which is not. Make sense?

Bloodstriker

HSC

Getback i private messaged you my email

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)