Can I get a 98+ Atar? (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
lol hahahaha I think it says clearly 'hsc 2019'
I'm enjoying life after hsc, thank you very much. Even though it sounds cliche, life does get better after hsc (and school).
Edit: I stated 8 units because my remaining two units are an uncommon subject as I said above and it wouldn't be relevant to the vast majority of people.
Not u lol I accidently quoted

Paranomal48

HSC
I went to a top 10 school too, and despite getting trash ranks, I did very well in externals and got 98+ atar! The school's atar estimation even had the audacity to give me estimates of 92 and 95.5...hahahahaha
For reference, my final approx ranks were English 90/160, Chem 30/80, 3u maths 60/120, 4u maths 60/80 (I did a really uncommon subject as well, which scales about as well as 2u maths, and my rank was 7/10)
Best of luck!
Also don't listen to the trolls on here lol. Once I asked for an atar estimate and a troll gave me 96...still higher than my school estimates HAHAHAH
Thanks man appreciate it <3

Greninja340

HSC
there's a possibility if you did hit above your weight by quite a bit in every subject in externals, but I would say a safer goal is ~95. If you check data, baulko sucks at new syllabus english and new syllabus physics, and that's where the main problem lies. Particularly, English kills your ATAR.
Yeh, the we did so shit, that the English faculty runs lessons before school on how to do better in the English HSC exams

laterz laterz

HSC
I go to a school that is in the top 10 in the state but honestly my ranks for eng, chem and phys are all quite below average. My ranks for Maths 2u and 3u and SDD are fine. If I do well in my hsc is it still possible for me to get a 98+ ATAR?
were u able to achieve 98+?

Kyufruit

HSC
I go to a school that is in the top 10 in the state but honestly my ranks for eng, chem and phys are all quite below average. My ranks for Maths 2u and 3u and SDD are fine. If I do well in my hsc is it still possible for me to get a 98+ ATAR?
Come on man go onlinee, I’m dying to know wether you got 98+ loll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)