Can someone check my responses from Text 1 to Text 3 (English Studies) (1 Viewer)

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
I’m impressed with that, much of quality for a student in English Studies, I expect invalid answers and just random responses, but this is far like Standard quality. Nice Job, Only one thing is to keeping your handwriting neat as possible.

checkmyworkplease

HSC
I’m impressed with that, much of quality for a student in English Studies, I expect invalid answers and just random responses, but this is far like Standard quality. Nice Job, Only one thing is to keeping your handwriting neat as possible.
Should tell that to My principal, the bloke didn’t even think I was gonna struggle because I didn’t do well in both Minimum Standards for Reading and Writing. But thank you for the feedback, my teacher is sleeping or taking a cigar in the back of my school. 😂😂

checkmyworkplease

HSC
I don’t know why the fuck I’m grinding English Studies, like it’s Standard or Advanced but who cares, im trying to beat the highest HSC mark for Studies.

checkmyworkplease

HSC
I don’t fucking care if this is shit at least your giving me more feedback more than my shitty teacher who smokes a cigar and likes kids vaping in our school, complete goat

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
It looks well written for all parts, I don’t understand how English Studies compeletly work so I might be bias, but the quality looking good, much better than people do Standard and not even do any work and do shit all in assessments. But the only thing is the handwriting is fair good sized but keeping it neat for the markers would be a nice gift for them.

checkmyworkplease

HSC
Feel free to give me feedback anybody else, I’m logging off but still would view this thread later, good luck in HSC all English Standard students.

icycledough

HSC
Just disregarding your actual answers, this is probably the first attachment like your one where the writing is actually really legible. Like if this is written under strict time conditions and you can emulate this in the actual exam, that's really impressive, considering how most people's handwriting landslides when it comes to exams. Also for future practice, it's good practice if possible to practice on the actual booklet from previous HSC exams. This is because the lines in the actual HSC booklet are far more spaced out, meaning there's less lines per page. So be wary of whether your answers go over the limit or not.

checkmyworkplease

HSC
Just disregarding your actual answers, this is probably the first attachment like your one where the writing is actually really legible. Like if this is written under strict time conditions and you can emulate this in the actual exam, that's really impressive, considering how most people's handwriting landslides when it comes to exams. Also for future practice, it's good practice if possible to practice on the actual booklet from previous HSC exams. This is because the lines in the actual HSC booklet are far more spaced out, meaning there's less lines per page. So be wary of whether your answers go over the limit or not.
Cheers, I’ll take that into consideration

checkmyworkplease

HSC
That’s what my mum told the principal and the bloke didn’t even care, he was looking clueless as fuck,

icycledough

HSC
Just some quick advice with your actual answers:

With question 1, it would have been really nice to mention the old man and the child, just because that is the centre of the picture and is where everyone's attention goes to at first before the background and what not.

With the rest of the questions, I noticed that your answers tend to explain what the texts are about. While you do need to do this a bit, most of your answer should be on the techniques in the text and how these support your answer. But once again, I'm not too read up with how the English studies course works, so they may look for different things then in Standard/Advanced.

But apart from that, your answers are solid and it shows you've been practicing quite a bit. 👍

checkmyworkplease

HSC
Also if your gonna say that to send it to my teacher, fuck that, let the teacher rip of a bong

checkmyworkplease

HSC
Just some quick advice with your actual answers:

With question 1, it would have been really nice to mention the old man and the child, just because that is the centre of the picture and is where everyone's attention goes to at first before the background and what not.

With the rest of the questions, I noticed that your answers tend to explain what the texts are about. While you do need to do this a bit, most of your answer should be on the techniques in the text and how these support your answer. But once again, I'm not too read up with how the English studies course works, so they may look for different things then in Standard/Advanced.

But apart from that, your answers are solid and it shows you've been practicing quite a bit. 👍
Thanks mate, been just writing a lot of answers from past English Standard and Studies Exams

checkmyworkplease

HSC
At the start, I was like fuck English and was about to lit my notes on fire but I changed my mind and kept them and study for it like 2 weeks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)