Can you think and write quickly? (1 Viewer)

rayy_bann

HSC
I certianly 'try' to hahaha, but i can bet you guys are better than me.

Out of curiousity are there other people out there who tend to write certain sentences they think don't make 100% sense or are grammatically flawed but think "wth" and continue writing?

(in exams)

SnowTau

HSC
If I try to think about what to keep writing and writing at the same time... it gets a bit wth. If i read over it afterwards it doesn't make that much sense haha, but english is NOT my strong point so I'm not too worried.

acemusic415

HSC
I can write and think at the same time, but its not unbelievably fast. I often go into an exam with a half memorised essay and the other half I improvise using the knowledge I already know.

yours

HSC
not usually but at points when my brain suddenly blanks I automatically resort to "In this way" or "It is evident that" no matter what I just wrote.. was annoying at a few points in the module for hamlet haha. I'd have to cross it out then write "This" if I was elaborating on something

SanjoyM

HSC
That is solely the reason why, it is essential to plan your responses. Use 5 minutes to plan your responses - make brief yet effective notes, trigger words. Also, ensure that you are answering the question. If you plan, then it is not too arduous.

Daisuke

HSC
If I have a lot of time, I'll spend ages perfecting every single sentence. However, under pressure I bullshit pretty fast.

dudsmlc

HSC
What makes things particularly tough for me is having dyslexia but I never told the BOS...I don't know why I didn't (I guess I'd feel bad receiving special provisions). I have to read over my previous sentence as I am writing the next one. I got around 4.5-5 pages of 9-11 words a line during the exams :S

rayy_bann

HSC
What makes things particularly tough for me is having dyslexia but I never told the BOS...I don't know why I didn't (I guess I'd feel bad receiving special provisions). I have to read over my previous sentence as I am writing the next one. I got around 4.5-5 pages of 9-11 words a line during the exams :S
Hey, I'm sorry about that. I know some people with dyslexia, I know it can be hard which is a shame because there is help. I think you should have told BOS it would have helped to bring you on a level playing field with the rest of the state. They would have definitely taken it to consideration.

jnney

lemon
HSC
You shouldn't continue that habit of writing wtf sentences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)