Canberra College (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Well im off to do the UC-CONNECT (thanks to the advice of Rory! :D) in august this year!

Anybody doing the same course or another course at the college??
Or anybody got any advice???

SEE YA FOOLS!
*goes back to sleep*

anno_hey

Anno
HSC
Hi There,
See you in August! I won't be doing UC-Connect, but I am working with the College! Chances are we'll meet at some point.
Enjoy your time off before-hand.
Anno

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Cool!.......ill waer a sticker saying 'im from BOS'...lol

im sort of enjoying time off....cos we got kittens about 4 weeks ago..& im their 'food girl' so they love me:)

But i really need a job:(

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
woot! moving to Canberra this saturday!!!!!!:hammer:

So like how basic is this maths going to be? cos i havent used all that fancy mathamatics stuff since yr10!

Well... at least i got into the college:p

Rory

HSC
It is pretty basic, and they walk you through it fairly easily. It's mainly just problem solving type maths, stuff you'd have done in year 9-10, some basic algebra etcetera. But honestly, if you concentrate on the other stuff and do really well, when it comes time to do the 'test' part, you can do as shit as you want and still complete the course successfully.

I knew I'd suck at the maths test, so knowing I'd done really well with all the other little assignments, essays etc I just wrote my name on the test, attempted the first page and left hah, so it's not really scary at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)