Car Loan, Is it worth it? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I started working around 4 years ago and have been using the public transport ever since. I can say that I am earning enough to have my own car but I am thinking of getting a car loan which is flexible in terms of payment, but I am hesistant considering that the value of every vehicle seems to be depreciating. For those who have had this kind of loan before, was it worth it in the first place?

OrangeCurd

HSC
N/A
I started working around 4 years ago and have been using the public transport ever since. I can say that I am earning enough to have my own car but I am thinking of getting a car loan which is flexible in terms of payment, but I am hesistant considering that the value of every vehicle seems to be depreciating. For those who have had this kind of loan before, was it worth it in the first place?
Hi, Roslyn. I already had experience in getting a car loan and we are able to get one with flexible terms like what you wanted. I presume there are still others who provides better financing options out there that I heard it could be worth it in the long run.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
never unless you have a stable well paying job. i.e when ur 30yrs+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)