CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Got my motorcycle L's yesterday... Best two days you can get off work... :)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
awesome mate, what bikes you eyeing for the future?
Thanks guys, I was eyeing off this, checking it out is on my "to do" list

http://tiny.cc/qedcey It's a bikesales link... Not a bullshit link... I just shortened it because their links are massive... (IT'S GOT KICKSTART!!!!!!1111oneoneone) Then again, even the 2015 Yamaha SR400's do hahaha

Looks like it still needs a fair bit of work though... (It would be nice though, given that it would qualify for club registration which would make registration cost considerably less)

Otherwise, this one is looking like the winner, given that it's got roadworthy and a heap of registration...

http://tiny.cc/4gdcey

There's a whole heap of tutorials online where people make GN250's look like cafe racers for next to nothing and with minimal effort... If all else fails, I'll just get a postie bike to make the check ride and licence test really easy (however, shopping for postie bike I have noticed that they have become really, really expensive... I remember when I was at high school, eyeing off the ones Australia Post were getting rid of ages back at the auctions, they were going for less than $500... You'd be lucky to get one for $1,800 now, with that money you're better off getting a 125...) As for future bikes, haven't really thought that far ahead (Probably a KTM Duke 690)...

I would get a Honda Grom, but I see a bit of freeway and long distance commuting from time to time and I personally value my life... (would probably be a hood rat on one and they are a bitch to get to 100) :lol:

Hanging for a fucking group ride with mates, not confident enough for that though... Probably a couple of months after I get a bike... (I'm the last one out of the lot to get my motorcycle L's)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)