Case Study. (1 Viewer)

itszen

HSC
Hi,as a history extension student,im a bit stuck on the case of my topic JFK.I have my trials next week for history extension and im really worried because i dont know what to actually write in the exam. I mean i know the debates and arguments and all, but how do i really answer the question of the case study in the exam. Can anyone give me an outline of what my essay should discuss and talk about? It doesnt matter if your doing another case study,how would discuss and plan out your essay in the exam?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi,as a history extension student,im a bit stuck on the case of my topic JFK.I have my trials next week for history extension and im really worried because i dont know what to actually write in the exam. I mean i know the debates and arguments and all, but how do i really answer the question of the case study in the exam. Can anyone give me an outline of what my essay should discuss and talk about? It doesnt matter if your doing another case study,how would discuss and plan out your essay in the exam?

First off look at the quote you will be given and reallly think about it and how it relates to a) the writing of history and b) your case study in particular.

Second look at the question you are asked to deal with in relation to both that quote, the debate/s you are going to discuss and think carefully what you know that relates to that question.

Your answer will discuss the different opinions and views of the historians who have written about your topic in relation to one or more debates so know your debates, the issue itself and what the different historians have said about that debate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)