Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

kingsizecrunchi

HSC
omg the ancient test was the most bullshit ive ever created in my life..i was full freaking out this morning cause i couldnt remember a thing and i ended up bullshitting my way through it..i may have made up alot of stuff haha!

i know ill pass..good enough so far..haha!

and ext maths..wtf was with that paper..sooo effin hard!!!

Mooju

HSC
i liked the extension 1 paper. the only question i could not get was the second last binomial question. the first part of the question you had to equate co-efficients, the last bit was easy. just use the rule in the second part to pump out the answer. the only thing i dont think i did too well was my explanation of how the thing was an A.P in.. question 1 or 2? i cant remember. but apart from that i think i did well. looking forward to 4 unit on friday! xD but i got physics thrusday so massive cram study for both tonight and tomorrow! >.>

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
3U was meh'ish. I know I could've avoided skipping quite a couple of Q's if I studied more. Right now, tho, I'm preoccupied with the imminent phys trials x.x;

*Plays creepy music

-.-;

miss-smexy

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
ancient wasnt that hard, cept for pompeii, i thought pompeii was quite difficult. hatshepsut questions were quite lazy and very easy to write about.

i reckonz 90%

lol for that pompeii section i got 0/4 for one question didnt have a clue what it was i felt like a dick.
Omg same! I didn't know wth that thing was and made up stuff. My answer was so dumb =(

Mooju

HSC
i know what you mean T.T physics is gonna be a killer. so scared of it! xD

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Mooju said:
i know what you mean T.T physics is gonna be a killer. so scared of it! xD
whoa is it that bad ?

i dont do the catholic paper ..
but our chem one was a pain in the ass.
just the option bit though :p

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
whoa is it that bad ?

i dont do the catholic paper ..
but our chem one was a pain in the ass.
just the option bit though :p
Yes it is -.-;

Don't remind me of chem; That was the exam I used up so much time on to study for and still only did meh'ish in. And now I don't even have enough time for phys study, let alone 4U x.x;

bassguy

HSC
So Maths Ext 1 was ridiculously hard.
But I still finished, should be good for 44 out of 50 or so.
Extension History on Friday...anyone else?

Hikari Clover

HSC
回复: Re: Catholic School Trials

maths Ext 1was hard,i was pretty confident to get 90+%,however i skipped a couple of Qs,dat's no hope foe me.......
but they are over,exam and my life............

Last edited:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Catholic School Trials

Biology was surprisingly hard at places. Had to apply your knowledge in so many situations.

marco9905

HSC
I agree Yoakim, especially that table for the 70kg man and amino acid part. You will still go well, top of our class like always. It was fairly tough mc aswell, i think i went good overall but.

alfonso22

HSC
i found bio pretty alright,,,

only a couple of questions that i didnt know about...but yeah..

communication was also easy:)

Jessica14

HSC
i thought bio was so much harder than chem.... definately

compared to bio chem was a piece of cake

the whole exam, including biotech, was so much harder than any bio exam ive seen before... i'm hoping for 80+ but not expecting it

Last edited:

JBALECH

HSC
Bio
Was A Stupid Slut !
Omggg! :(
How Depresin
Did Ne1 Else Feel Like This

willhowden

HSC
Well i found chemistry a bitch, and biology almost simple.
The communication option was a breeze. Haha.

Except seriously, chemistry was a plain waste of time for me. I'm not expecting over 30%

Mooju

HSC
eh 3 unit wasnt that bad? i cant believe i had gotten stuck on a question 2 which was that provinga trig identity one? i went back in the last half hour and looked at it and went "DOH" and figured it out. was so stupid!!!! i was happy with 3u, some parts were ridiculously stupid but apart from that is ok. i dont want physics tomorrow thats for sure, nor do i want 4 u maths on friday T.T i have not had enough time to prepare for them! T.T

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Mooju said:
eh 3 unit wasnt that bad? i cant believe i had gotten stuck on a question 2 which was that provinga trig identity one? i went back in the last half hour and looked at it and went "DOH" and figured it out. was so stupid!!!! i was happy with 3u, some parts were ridiculously stupid but apart from that is ok. i dont want physics tomorrow thats for sure, nor do i want 4 u maths on friday T.T i have not had enough time to prepare for them! T.T
Gah, I remember that question. It was the tan2x + tanx question, wasn't it? I tried going from LHS to RHS, but found that more difficult than going from RHS to LHS for some weird reason o_O;

*Sigh, studied for phys from 3:30 in the arvo til 11:30 just then, and I still feel like I know nothing x.x; My phys teacher reckoned the exam will be a lot easier than the work he set us, so I hope he's right.

Good luck to everyone doing phys tomo!

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
3 exams last 2 days of this week. Physics Thursday arvo, Extension 2 Maths Friday morning, Legal Studies Friday arvo.

:bomb:
God, that sounds demonic, SS >.<;

I'm sure you'll pull thru tho, good luck ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)