celebrating the fact that my MW is a piece of shit (1 Viewer)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
ive been working on my MW for the past hour and somehow I've manage to go from 800 words over the word limit to 1000. i have printer ink all over my hands and my reflection statement and bibliography is non-exsistant. oh, plus the last thing i just wrote sounds like a mastercard commercial.. hmm

ah, life is good. :axedeath:

Jinglebell

HSC
*pats blah's shoulder reassuringly*

there there, it'll all be over in less than 72 hours...and after all that time spent discussing bibliographies last night, i haven't yet odne one either...there, there.

lizzy1004

HSC
gosh.. id idnt knwo much about da other mediums u need 10 poems?????? bloody hell

Leap

free falling
HSC
I just spent an hour on the phone discussing with my teacher whether comma's were more appropriate than a full stop in paragraph 5 of page 22.
:rolleyes:

Jinglebell

HSC
i had a heated argument with my mother about whether a sentence paragraph 2 of page 13 made perfect sense or not...i won with the argument "of course it makes no sense on its own...but it makes perfect sense IN CONTEXT!!!":)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe Ive resolved to not show my teacher the finished product till Wednesday morning 9am. It'll be too late for any picking then!!

And yeah, Im having word cound problems too, about 2000 over!!

gillibean

HSC
pfft my whole thing is a commercial it sux it sux it sux and i cant breathe omg im stressed

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Leap
I just spent an hour on the phone discussing with my teacher whether comma's were more appropriate than a full stop in paragraph 5 of page 22.
:rolleyes:
I am too afraid to call my teacher. She would probably kill me if she finds out, tomorrow, that I have changed my reflection statement, AGAIN, for like the tenth times!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
my teacher is prob really relaly pissed at mehe..cuz i was menat to eamil her stuff last night,,,but i couldnt finish it..and just sent her the stuff around 11 today
oh well, my teacher is sick of me by now. for the last couple of weeks, I have visited the ENglish staffroom everyday!!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I have now edited 5 out of 10 poems..... now it's just the worst ones that are left.... I think I have been editing them so fast because I no longer really give much of a damn lol.

Jinglebell

HSC
i haven't even read through my entire critical response since about 2500 words ago...i'm trusting everyone else that it makes something resembling sense:)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
/me gives blah says she one of Asylum's MW fixes in the form of a hypodermic needle

share the love.... ( or pain )

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha claim post modern insipiration ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)