certificates (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
you know how we got a bit of paper saying our results on like the 22nd of dec (thereabouts anyway), when do our certificates come?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
someone asked that before. and it was said at liek the end of this month, early next month.

i originally didn't realise they were sending us nice certificates, but thought they'd better as they did for year 10.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I'm not to sure, but on the other thread, it seems they say it will be late January...

rubylotus11

I called someone at the BOS and they said Jan 20th, so sometime around then I would think.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, thanks, i was just making sure they hadnt already come out, coz we miss alot of our mail coz theres like 5 'lot ones' in our road, so whenever we get a postie change they screw up for a few weeks, and ive been away, so i wasnt sure if we'd got a new one.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
the best thing about those certificates is that ur actual HSC is in gold lettering..yay

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
I want them before i leave on the 21st, so heres hoping they arrive on the 20th!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
the best thing about those certificates is that ur actual HSC is in gold lettering..yay
As oppose to the SC, which are in silver :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)