Changed my mind about a UoS... what do I do? (1 Viewer)

darkroomgirl

HSC
I wanna change from Latin 1.1 to an Ancient History subject (as an elective). MyUni doesn't seem to have an option allowing me to do that atm... what do I do? :S

wizard146

HSC
Me too! :) I want to do Latin but I don't think it will fit into my timetable so I think I'll do Ancient Greece instead.
Anyway I think you can change subjects through My Uni after we get our timetable during O- Week. I think you can change tute times then too...
I don't really know anything for sure but this is what I've heard from other people. Anyway, hope that kind of helped!

Prashanthy

j for johnny
in the purple-lined palace of sweet sin, where the
HSC
darkroomgirl said:
I wanna change from Latin 1.1 to an Ancient History subject (as an elective). MyUni doesn't seem to have an option allowing me to do that atm... what do I do? :S
yeh i've changed my mind about a uos as well...wanna go from physics regular to advanced. but i can't seem to do that? looking for how to drop a uos and add a new one, but i can't find it on MyUni. is this because we're not allowed to do that yet? if so, can anyone tell me when we will be allowed?

jane_86

HSC
you should be able to change subjects on myuni from o-week onwards.

jpr333

HSC
Yeah I think it's about when the timetables come out.

senzazn

asian mo-fo
HSC
N/A
i got my confirmation of enrollment letter and they said u can either do it online (which we cant yet) or discontinue the unit of study by ticking a box on the form, writing out the info for the new one below and taking the letter there in person at your faculty.

so i dunno when or how long that take but apparently an updated notice is gunna be sent to you to "confirm any variations made"!

tennille

HSC
You're better off just doing it online. You should be able to vary your enrolment by Friday next week. It is much quicker doing it online and a confirmation email will be sent to you almost immediately after the change. Also, you will receive another confirmation letter through the mail.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i think u will be able to change your subjects online from mid-feb...maybe around 15th or 16th......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)