Changing subjects (1 Viewer)

Noor333

HSC
N/A
Hi guys! I am doing society and culture and i am thinking about changing it to pdhpe. Can i or is it too late because we have already finished half yearly exams. Pls guys i need advice i dont know what to do. If i change i will be behind i dont know what to do

sourmilk

HSC
I'm going to safely assume you're in prelim since this was posted in the prelim forum.

It varies between school and how motivated you are to catch-up the content you missed, if you have a viable case they can potentially let you swap courses.
I had a friend who switched from Business Studies to Drama just before the half-yearlies, she managed to just switch because she has her mum involved in the whole shenanigans.
Around Half-Yearlys is already stretching it, so don't be too surprise if they won't let you.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Depends on the school. My school allows it, however there must be a legitimate reason. For example, my friend wanted to do 3U Eng, but he got denied (lol), because it was a prerequisite for the course he wanted.

Kolmias

HSC
Depends on the school. My school allows it, however there must be a legitimate reason. For example, my friend wanted to do 3U Eng, but he got denied (lol), because it was a prerequisite for the course he wanted.
What course has 3U Eng as a prereq?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)