Charmed Season 7 (1 Viewer)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
kimi said:
yeh, fucken ch10! they axed charmed for xfactor- and xfactor was just shit. now i have to resort to downloading new eps of charmed. i miss charmed :( apparently julian mmahon is coming back and so are a few old people for a comback episode :)
where do you dl it??

minalata

HSC
ohh i loved charmed but after cole died...no more charm for me...
whens the 150th eppy in the middle of season 7???

minalata

HSC

minalata

HSC

i know cole did some evil things....but he loved pheobe heaps and like went back in time or something?//?

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
kimi said:
yeh, fucken ch10! they axed charmed for xfactor- and xfactor was just shit. now i have to resort to downloading new eps of charmed. i miss charmed :( apparently julian mmahon is coming back and so are a few old people for a comback episode :)

Ooooooh goody goody...
i love julian mcmahon he's such a hunk *daydreams*
it better be a good come back special tho lol...
yer stupid x factor, the gayest bi product of shows like australian idol and that poor excuse for a broadcast, Popstars!
Grrr... grr to channel ten!!!

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
*bump*

hmmmm ive just watched the season 7 finale of charmed. I really thought it was the final episode of charmed ever with the sisters faking their deaths and starting new lives at the end which would of been very fitting. But apparently theres one more season that has been released in the states...wooh!!. I feel that the general storyline of the show has improved much in the last 6-7 episodes of season 7 compared to some of the earlier episodes.

Gummy_bear

HSC
taco man said:
*bump*

hmmmm ive just watched the season 7 finale of charmed. I really thought it was the final episode of charmed ever with the sisters faking their deaths and starting new lives at the end which would of been very fitting. But apparently theres one more season that has been released in the states...wooh!!. I feel that the general storyline of the show has improved much in the last 6-7 episodes of season 7 compared to some of the earlier episodes.
Well, it was originally writen as the final ever episode, providing closure for all the characters, but the network decided to pick up another season.
The next season is quite good ive heard, but i wont give anything away :p

Season 8 is predicated to be the last, as the 3 girls have given most of thier lives to the show so far.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
Gummy_bear said:
Well, it was originally writen as the final ever episode, providing closure for all the characters, but the network decided to pick up another season.

Season 8 is predicated to be the last, as the 3 girls have given most of thier lives to the show so far.
Will it be the same cast? Or the people they turned into?:worried:

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Gummy_bear said:

can't wait!! i just hope ch 10 doesnt do anything stupid like putting season 8 off for like 1 yr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)