Cheer up!! (1 Viewer)

Boonyak

HSC
After all these threads of people complaining about the difficulty of the exam and whether they passed or failed. Remember this English is all BS so if what you wrote made no sense then your set LOL.

Nah seriously for all you English haters out there remember this you never have to write a creative writing again or learn about belonging. Paper 1 is only part of the English exam, know get ready for paper 2 which is worth more marks i think.

choiyokbao

HSC
After all these threads of people complaining about the difficulty of the exam and whether they passed or failed. Remember this English is all BS so if what you wrote made no sense then your set LOL.

Nah seriously for all you English haters out there remember this you never have to write a creative writing again or learn about belonging. Paper 1 is only part of the English exam, know get ready for paper 2 which is worth more marks i think.
Wooo lol... yea paper 2 is worth 60% compared to paper 1 40% i think?

crazy_paki123

HSC
i actually rekn 3 essays is EASIER than the bloody short answers, creative writing and belonging essay.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol they can ask anything they want. so don't just read the question and start writing an essay :p

MustBeWizadry

HSC
N/A
This is the one I am most stressed about. I am being the procrastination queen right now haha
ANYTHING BUT WRITING ANOTHER DUD ESSAY. ANYYYYYYYYYTHING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)