• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Cheez tv (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't even ask why i watch cheez tv, but is there a way of finding out what cartoons are on cause the tv guide usually doesn't say and it doesn't say on their website either - hey atleast it something worth while to watch in the morning. :p

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
You still get up that early during the hols?

Collin

HSC
N/A
I used to watch Teknoman on Cheez years ago. I still love that show (Tek, that is).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
nicko88 said:
You still get up that early during the hols?
when you have been on holidays for 4 months - you don't really mind getting up that early :eek:

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg i met those hosts when i was in year 6. wait.... has the show still got the same hosts? those two guys? crap i forget their names.... Jade and Ryan? lol Jades a girls name but thats the name i get from memory. I used to watch 'The smurfs' and 'The Snorks'? they were so cool. and also this show about a car that talked and he was a hero and he talked. it was a japanese anime show i think

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
omg i met those hosts when i was in year 6. wait.... has the show still got the same hosts? those two guys? crap i forget their names.... Jade and Ryan?
the shows finished...Cheez Tv's last episode was in January of this year...the cartoons are still on but no jade and ryan..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)