• chem

Votes: 64 66.7%
  • phys

Votes: 32 33.3%

• Total voters

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
They're both good in their own way and it's hard to compare them (like chalk & cheese). Having said that, I find Physics more interesting.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
of course physics is better!

naturally I would think so, having dropped it at the end of year 11 to do chem.

SgtSlick

Thank u weisy, i see your heart and mind is in the right place yet again!

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
oh no!
chem is catching up!
i bet its the bluddy yr 11s who havent done chem yet and do not know the bs they're in for

Ozz^E

We are now officially leading..so go take ur claims so other place. CHEM is BETTER.

:D

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Chem had better be better, I have invested 2 years of my life doing this crap ...

Ac

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by Lord Ac
Chem had better be better, I have invested 2 years of my life doing this crap ...
if chem (the fairer subject, of course :p) is "crap", then physics is...

(oh man, i'm so tempted to abuse my power as a moderator to boost the vote for chem to some ridiculously high number... *slaps self in head* get a hold of yourself man!)

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
Isn't it preety stupid having thsi poll in a Chem thread, since a lot of the people that read it won't be studying phys and so would automatically think that chem is better

needtostudy

Originally posted by marsenal
Isn't it preety stupid having thsi poll in a Chem thread, since a lot of the people that read it won't be studying phys and so would automatically think that chem is better
lol true
chem rocks!!
although i find it harder then physics hehe

tekster

HSC
N/A
I do both Chemistry and Physics, but I think Chemistry is more interesting and challenging. Also, I prefer more theory (Chem) then calculations (Phys) although theres hardly any calculations in both subjects anyway.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by tekster
I do both Chemistry and Physics, but I think Chemistry is more interesting and challenging. Also, I prefer more theory (Chem) then calculations (Phys) although theres hardly any calculations in both subjects anyway.
Actually when I did physics and chem in 2002 I found that chemistry had more calculations than physics in my trial exams as well as in the HSC.

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by SgtSlick
haha suckers, physics is winning!

:spam:
well, not anymore !! but hey, i too think phys is better ..... chem's gud too but the ideas to implementation mod and the cool stuff on dilations in mod 1 make me lean towards phys :)

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate

Actually when I did physics and chem in 2002 I found that chemistry had more calculations than physics in my trial exams as well as in the HSC.
I don't remember if one had more that the other, all I remember is that neither had very many calculations at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)