chem of art (1 Viewer)

steff167

HSC
Ahhh, i thought the option was good except for the 6 marker on the lewis model! wtf? i ended up babbling like u wouldnt believe! my fault didnt cover it v.well in my dot points. i ended up rushing the last 8 marks of this section as well!:worried: wat did u guys think?

BHHS

HSC
You do chem of art? LOL theres only like 5 schools, well yeh i thought lewis dot was rather retarded and i forgot to put a +3 on my chromium COMPLEX NOOOOOO Oh wellz rest weren't as hard as previous years, they didn't have an ionisation energy one XD

steff167

HSC
really only 5 schools? i really liked the option, it was interesting. i guess thats good if not that many people do it, hope for awesome scaling! i cant even remember putting in a chromium complex in hmmm.. wait i think i put a copper complex in there somewhere. I thought it was harder than past years. i was really pissed, i had memorised the most awesome Bohr answer for a big mark question.

amyg238

HSC
I screwed up the 6 marker Lewis question too haha, I had NO idea. They'll see right through the like, 4 page bullshit haha..
I wrote more for the 4marker than the 8 marker LOL

Mmm I really liked this option. We're the first year at my school to ever do it, ahha we were learning it at the same time as the teacher! But it was really good, I'm glad we took a risk and did it rather than Forensics which every previous year has done.

ALKHHKLA

HSC
I hate chem of art. It is so hard. And were we meant to talk about the valence bond theory for the lewis 6 marker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)