Chemistry New Syllabus Resources (1 Viewer)

dhwanish.k

HSC
Hi.
I've notices there's a scarcity of new syllabus Chemistry resources (year 12). I have plenty for my other subjects, maths 2u-4u (especially), physics, english adv, SDD, but for Chem I can find barely anything.

Im looking for mainly questions, worksheets and papers but they're a lot harder to find. If someone can send me what they have it would be much appreciated.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
This isn't really papers or worksheets but I made a post here on some common tips in answering questions: https://boredofstudies.org/threads/...e-answers-by-an-experienced-hsc-tutor.388479/

This may be useful for you as you learn things. In terms of where to find resources. The textbook is the first place to go so try to get access to Pearson Chemistry if possible as that is a decent textbook. There are a few past papers on the THSC website as well.

For other things if you are willing to buy it the Strive book is good for chemistry, lots of questions and the answers are decent too. Other than that it will be difficult to find free things so you will likely have to either get them off a friend who just did their HSC or spend a little bit of money buying those textbooks

dumNerd

HSC
This isn't really papers or worksheets but I made a post here on some common tips in answering questions: https://boredofstudies.org/threads/...e-answers-by-an-experienced-hsc-tutor.388479/

This may be useful for you as you learn things. In terms of where to find resources. The textbook is the first place to go so try to get access to Pearson Chemistry if possible as that is a decent textbook. There are a few past papers on the THSC website as well.

For other things if you are willing to buy it the Strive book is good for chemistry, lots of questions and the answers are decent too. Other than that it will be difficult to find free things so you will likely have to either get them off a friend who just did their HSC or spend a little bit of money buying those textbooks
If you want textbook pm me your email

dhwanish.k

HSC

Yep I saw that earlier.

I have Pearson, InFocus and ********* Textbooks so i think i'm good for that.

Ive downloaded whatever i found useful from THSC but the issue is they have barely any new syllabus papers and they have nothing that is topic specific (mostly Trial papers)

Also I bought the Dot Point Chemistry Questions Book (STRIVE was out of stock), its solid (but i still want more resources haha).

If you have anything useful please send

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
For THSC you will just have to wait probably into next year there will be more stuff for you to use. In terms of topic specific things that's something that you can't really find for exams because the assessments schools usually do are: depth-study, practical test, maybe 1 exam and then the trial, so most of what will be an exam is the trial paper. You can also look on a website called conquerhsc there are some questions on there too in their hsc cabinet. Other than that I would say ask your teacher as they commonly have a lot of papers or materials that they can share with you

dhwanish.k

HSC
For THSC you will just have to wait probably into next year there will be more stuff for you to use. In terms of topic specific things that's something that you can't really find for exams because the assessments schools usually do are: depth-study, practical test, maybe 1 exam and then the trial, so most of what will be an exam is the trial paper. You can also look on a website called conquerhsc there are some questions on there too in their hsc cabinet. Other than that I would say ask your teacher as they commonly have a lot of papers or materials that they can share with you
Looking through Conquer HSC right now. Looks really helpful so thanks a ton for letting me know about that. As for teachers I guess i haven't had the privilege of getting the greatest teacher so the resources she's given so far (even after i asked) aren't great.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
We do have a BoS trial paper for Chemistry for practice questions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)