Chemistry of Art? (1 Viewer)

Nat_nat

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else is doing The Chemistry of Art elective this year? Coz i haven't heard of any schools besides mine choosing it this year..Is there anyone else out there?

jamesy_1988

HSC
gnat_gnat said:
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else is doing The Chemistry of Art elective this year? Coz i haven't heard of any schools besides mine choosing it this year..Is there anyone else out there?
Hey I'm not sure about anyone doing this elective this year. But I did chem of art last year, and it is prob the most interesting of the electives.

But the best part is that is works in well with the physics elective quata to quarks. Though the biggest benift is that, if you are go to uni and do any chem subjects you will have a very big head start by knowing about the orbitals and electron configurations. It has helped me a lot

Jamesy

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
yep I'm doing it and q2q. however my skl book doesnt have the topic in it so im wondering wat to do (im the only one doing this elective :S)

well lets band together aye? :D

chadmeleon

HSC
well, my school is doing a whole range of the options -
but my class is doing Chme of Art...im sort of nervous abotu it cause have heard it's v hard

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
My school's doing chem of art and I'm also doing Quanta to Quarks.
Ennaybur, you should probably buy another book. Chemistry Contexts 2 covers Chemistry of Art.

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
I'm doing it, mainly because it is pretty much all physics. :rofl:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
woah lol, 06 thread :D

anyways, Baulkham Hills are doing chem of art :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)