Chemistry Questions (1 Viewer)

lach792

HSC
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you knew of any websites or anything that are helpful for chemistry in Year 11 and 12?

My teacher doesn't really teach - she sort of just reads out of the textbook and sometimes I need some extra explanation and was wondering where I could find it?

Also, sometimes when I'm stuck on questions which are a bit more advanced than the ones in the textbook I have no way of finding out how to do them a lot of the time.

Thanks heaps :)

studiesofboard

HSC
These are for year 11

These are for year 12

This link will also guide you through each topic

This is a link to a work book

Last edited:

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you knew of any websites or anything that are helpful for chemistry in Year 11 and 12?

My teacher doesn't really teach - she sort of just reads out of the textbook and sometimes I need some extra explanation and was wondering where I could find it?

Also, sometimes when I'm stuck on questions which are a bit more advanced than the ones in the textbook I have no way of finding out how to do them a lot of the time.

Thanks heaps :)
Adding to the above message there is also a website called conquerHSC. I don't think they have much Year 11 material, but the Year 12 material are quite good so I would bookmark that for Year 12

Also I am a HSC chem tutor and uni chem student and from that experience, I have made an advice thread with exemplar responses as well as common things that students lose marks to avoid: Free Chemistry Help Thread + BAND 6 SAMPLE ANSWERS BY A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED HSC TUTOR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)