Chicks (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by boredofschool
anyone know the asian girl with really really long hair?? I mean reeaaaalllllyyyyy loooonnnngggg hair!!! not that I think she's hot or anything....cause I'm a girl....just wanted to mention in cause I've never seen hair that long!! She could sell it for $$$$!!!! or be in one of those panteen commercials!

shit i think i know who ur talking bout

i was walking behing this asian chick today at parra and i was like "wtf how long is her hair. its like down to her ass. my first thought was "i wonder how she has sex , wouldnt her hair get in the way" :p

but then i saw her at the library again, too bad she isnt hot ;)

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
shit i think i know who ur talking bout

i was walking behing this asian chick today at parra and i was like "wtf how long is her hair. its like down to her ass. my first thought was "i wonder how she has sex , wouldnt her hair get in the way" :p

but then i saw her at the library again, too bad she isnt hot ;)
yeah...from a girl's point of view...I don't think she hot either but her hair is so nice!! Considering how long it is...it doesn't go down to her ass...it's way longer!! Maybe a bit too long....

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
don't know how anyone can take care of hair like that... ive' known two or three people who have had hair past their waist... i hadn't seen one of them since yr9, and her hair's sooo damn long now... full of split ends though, and it looks really dry o_O;;

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i reckon her hair is that long coz she cant afford a hair cut coz she is poor

if she was hot it would look nice but she isnt hot hahaha

i think shes a first yr coz i aint seen her before. so u 1st yr noobs in parra hv a chance to get with her ;)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
go for it peepee

do u want me to put in a good word for u wen i see her at uni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)