Chinese background speakers (1 Viewer)

Tao~te

HSC
if anyone of u here r doin this, U CAN NOT SAY TODAYS TEST WAS EASY!!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
It wasn't.

It won't count for me, but I feel totally crap after doing that exam.

Tao~te

HSC
yeh it was so hard, so many different style of questions, hey i've noticed this yrs hsc exams are comparatively harder than last few yrs, i think,

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Tao~te said:
yeh it was so hard, so many different style of questions, hey i've noticed this yrs hsc exams are comparatively harder than last few yrs, i think,
Hmm, I didn't notice anything about English Advanced, but the second part of question 10 for 2U Maths was definitely challenging. The rest was okay.

Richmond

HSC
Crap

Yeah, it was sooooooooo crap. I think its gonna be a magic if I scored over 80.

Did anyone feel good for the question where it asks you how do XXX,XXX,XXXrelate to global issues? What the hell~

and.....yeah~this years hsc exams are comparatively harder than last few years.

Tao~te

HSC
hey richmond, did u write that ques in english? i did, yes it was hard, and the time was so tight, needed more time and the comprehension was hard also.........hai

Richmond

HSC
no i didnt...
btw, do we have to talk about the techniques that each composer uses?
and the comprehension was really hard, I didnt even metion that 蚊烟 b4.

Sirius Black

Maths is beautiful
HSC
Richmond said:
no i didnt...
btw, do we have to talk about the techniques that each composer uses?
and the comprehension was really hard, I didnt even metion that 蚊烟 b4.
haha i did talk about the techniques coz the question asks for "how... relate to the global issues?" ( i think the examiners have no ideas about the intertextuality of these texts ...)
i didnt know that 蚊烟 either,our Chinese teacher never discussed that symbolism before.
Overall, i think its harder than previous years... :rolleyes:

shady

hey if the paper is considered as hard compared to last few yrs, does this mean it 'll get scaled up?

rippletzhou

HSC
Richmond said:
Yeah, it was sooooooooo crap. I think its gonna be a magic if I scored over 80.

Did anyone feel good for the question where it asks you how do XXX,XXX,XXXrelate to global issues? What the hell~

and.....yeah~this years hsc exams are comparatively harder than last few years.
that question was hard. I don't know how to relate 《龙的*人》 to global issues. And the first listening was hard as well. how to know their personality from their conversation??

Tao~te

HSC
well seems like its a positive note that alot of ppl found it hard, like the 2U maths, wats up this yr! anyways as for being optimistic, hopefully rest of the state found hard too, so yeh! it sux how we have to compete with the oversea students...oh well

Richmond

HSC
no worries la, coz I knew that lots of overseas students found it was hard as well. anyway, hope we all get scaled up ~~ praying........

people from bos are devils~~~ sigh~~

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
What the fucking fuck does 'wen yen' symbolise? I initially wrote 'peoples' struggle against the chaotic social conditions' (or something like that), but crossed it out and wrote 'the pervasive traditional patriarchal values'. Then I realised that the 'hong tie zi' symbolised that too. Oh well. All the Chuntao questions were really difficult imo.

The other questions weren't so bad. I thought the dialogue in the listening part was really retarded. Who the hell greets their boyfriend in such a formal way? That made analysing their relationship so much harder.

Will probably get high eighties to low nineties raw, if my teacher hadn't been marking too leniently throughout the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)