Choosing subjects for year 12- Bio or Ext 1 English (1 Viewer)

hs17

HSC
Hi, I'm in year 11 and I have to finalise my subjects for year 12 pretty soon. To anybody in year 12 who's doing Bio or/and Extension 1 English, how are you finding it? How's the workload compared to year 11? For bio, is the content more interesting? Anything, really...:)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Yo gotta do bio, don't you wanna do something med related?

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Just because someone’s doing med doesn’t necessarily mean that they have to do bio as well. Its not like bio is a prerequisite you’ll learn it in uni again.
@hs17 do you wanna do bio? Or ext1 eng?
I see, well I guess I'll be dropping bio, I take that back oops haha. I rarely get sleep but Biology calls for it, relatable too, since sleep helps the body :)

hs17

HSC
Okay i do wanna do med but like someone mentioned, it isn't a prerequisite. Most people I know who are in med rn didn't do bio either. Personally, I enjoy ext 1 English but I don't know if I'm gonna do well. Also, I was wondering whether year 12 bio is enjoyable or not

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
how do u cope with 3 sciences omg
Why do people keep saying that, I don't want to assume, but do you also do 3u Maths? How do you cope with Both Ext?

That @Velocifire guy has some good notes for chem and phys, shoutout to them tbh, now I DONT HAVE TO WRITE NOTES!

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Why do people keep saying that, I don't want to assume, but do you also do 3u Maths? How do you cope with Both Ext?

That @Velocifire guy has some good notes for chem and phys, shoutout to them tbh, now I DONT HAVE TO WRITE NOTES!
Thanks :), glad you like them. I should start doing year 12 after prelim exams :)

hs17

HSC

whoops, sorry hahah. I get what you mean but 3U maths and eng is still quite different to 3 sciences. I struggle to cope with 2 hahah

dasfas

HSC
Bio was really interesting in y12, so much more so than y11. Mod8 is probably the crappier one but everything else is super interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)