civics & all dat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
u poor ppl dat have all the civic n history n citizen shp and all that... my year just missed out :D

i hated geography n history man!!

u ppl wait till u get 2 yr 12.. its the opposite of yr 10.. no way is it a bludge!! i wish it was.. *havin a big cry* :chainsaw: :rolleyes:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Oh come on, Year 12 is still a bludge, just not around exam and assessment times

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i had to do it

fark it was soo gay...

and i didnt study
so my sc looks realli crap now

89 89 89 70sth 70sth

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
Oh come on, Year 12 is still a bludge, just not around exam and assessment times
not really. well i guess it would be but i have assesment tasks all the friggin time!!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Are you seriously in yr 10? If you are...........I think you win the title of our first year 10-er. Anywayz whatever you do DON'T stress about school certificate exams, you get the results back and then you forget about them for the rest of your life!! Save yourself for next year!!

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
hmm, it's like.... everyone tells you not to worry about your SC, but you can't not worry about it when your in year 10. it's pretty well impossible.

same deal for year 11, and the HSC in year 12. i can't even remember anything less than my UAI and one or two marks now... and i'm stressing out about 1st year uni instead :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
geography is alright, but history kills me.

i don't know how i am going to get through my history exam
for history make sure you know your Federation and post 1970s well (like the aboriginal and woman stuff). And know Australians relationship with the US and England well forget China there isnt enough. ohhh aqnd if you want to use wat i did as a link between the two use the fall of singapore (sp??) 1942 (i carnt believe i still remember that). Its really easy just know Aboriginal stuff, womans rights, and US and England relationships with Australia thats majority of it, oh yeah and sources. DON'T STRESS, really its what i did, you relise like a week into year 11, how much time you wasted!!!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I hated geography. i failed the yearly and trial but then it was my best mark LMAO, why on earth am i doing it this year, oh well my bullshitting skills have been perfected and now im going really well LOL. I actually liked the history, well some of it, ok the year 9 work on the wars, the good bits anyway LOL.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
history coz its so boring and u haf to study lots
geo doesnt require as much study

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by paki_diva
I'm in yr 10 too...one stressed yr tenny.
Hope i don't get a nervous break down by the end of this yr.

:(
u wont..!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
i had to do it

fark it was soo gay...

and i didnt study
so my sc looks realli crap now

89 89 89 70sth 70sth

Ohhh Ryan quit your complaining :p
In a way im kinda glad (i don't know why really :confused: ) cause they ended up been my best 2 marks lol

meeeee

HSC
uh.. what? > . < the history and civics and whatever test is hard?! i thought it was gonna be easy.. :(

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
its not really "hard", but there is alot of content and its hard to predict the types of Questions that will be asked, it has only been run officially once, and there is like 2 or 3 different trials....

paki_diva

the worst bit is....u have to write all those longgggg essays...and if u hardly know about the topic question is talking about how r u supposed to write 2 pages on it..??:(

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
THEY GIVE YOU LIKE 1 PAGE TO WRITE THE ESSAY, AND IT ISNT EVEN A FULL PAGE!!!!! ITS ABOT 2/3 OF AN A4 PAGE!!!! IF YOU KNOW YOUR CONTENT YOU WILL BE WISHING FOR MORE THERE IS ONE OF THOSE IN EACH PAPER THE OTHER RESPONSES YOU HAVE TO WRITE THEY GIVE YOU ENOUGH ROOM TO WRITE A PARAGRAPH!!!! TRUST ME IT REALLY ISNT THAT MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)