class of 2004, confused (1 Viewer)

KarmaKitten

HSC
my mother is bugging me about this but.

until i find out about my uai, there is no enrolment or anything for uni is there?
so all the enrolling, timetables, subject choices will happen AFTER I find out about my UAI? so i shouldnt be doing anything right now?

im freaking out!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
KarmaKitten said:
my mother is bugging me about this but.

until i find out about my uai, there is no enrolment or anything for uni is there?
so all the enrolling, timetables, subject choices will happen AFTER I find out about my UAI? so i shouldnt be doing anything right now?

im freaking out!
That's correct.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Main round doesn't start until mid January, so no enrolment etc for another month after UAI comes out.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
yep!

I'd say every year12 2004 is either partying hard, doing little as possible, or working/trying to find work.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm doing all three as well. Add to that also that I'm doing it whilst trying to be as stingy as possible. I need $2,000 approx by the end of Jan for uni :p

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
hey Im confused... we find out our UAI but then when do we find out what we got into.. cos I actually got into this college that startes in January but Uni starts in march and I want to go to COFA (UNSW)... my point being, what if I start at college then find out Ive made it into COFA? Will I knwo in January if I mad e it into COFA so that I dont start college? or do I have to do 2 months of college and then quit to go to COFA cos I wouldnt have found out?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Templar said:
Census date for semester one would be later than that.
No no, I'm moving from Wollongong to Canberra. I need to cover immediate costs like upfront fees for accommodation, textbooks, general service fees/union fees, parking permits etc etc...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
the place I may be gong to if I dont get anywhere else is in Coffs Harbour and Ill be moving from Sydney if thats the case, but we have to do a full survey thingy of what leadership roles we have etc and have 2 refrences to get the accomodation. wtf? Is this normal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)