CLEARANCE of HSC Material [Eng/Maths/Chem/Phys] (1 Viewer)

nightweaver066

HSC
Note that I am also selling top quality Chemistry notes which I used to obtain a HSC mark of 96 for only $10
Details on it:
- Dot points highly used written in such a way that it is straight to the point.
- Despite being straight to the point, they are highly detailed with a total of 85 pages.
- Spaces have been left for appropriate diagrams to be drawn.
- Detailed practical write ups in a separate file which include EVERYTHING you need to know for every single experiment.
- Option topic is Industrial Chemistry. Notes on the Solvay Process (the very last dot point) have not been complete.

Samples:
Notes
Experiments

List of books:
- Spotlight HSC Physics - Great condition, barely any writing - $5
*Note that Spotlight is known to have very easy to understand explanations of concepts!*
- Excel HSC Chemistry 2004 - Good condition - $1
- Surfing Physics HSC Motors & Gens and Ideas 2 Implementations - $10 for BOTH
*Fantastic easy to understand explanations, IMO a lot better than the main textbooks*
- Cambridge 4U Maths book - Great condition, lots of writing over the conics section so thats annoying - $15
*i'll throw in ~14 printed trial papers from selective schools if you buy this*
- A whole bunch of HSC english stuff that I want to rid of (Skrzynecki, Frankenrunner, Speeches, Julius Caesar) - $5
*note that this is from the old syllabus, and perhaps things may still relate to what you have to do*
*this comes with a whole tonne of notes & essays*
*if you'd like an indication of size, all up its probably >10kg*

Available for pickup preferably in Burwood but we can work something out.
If you're interested in the English material, you'll probably have to come to my place because there is simply too much stuff to carry out.

Minimum purchase $10.

If you're interested, email me at brendan . trinh [at] gmail . com

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hi nightweaver

Could you clear out your PM box so that I can PM you.

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)