Clinical Audiology in UMelb and MQU (1 Viewer)

YL95

HSC
Hi,

Hope someone could provide some insight into the program Master of Clinical Audiology at University of Melbourne. I am pretty sure I want to pursue a career in audiology and wish to get first class education and training to be prepared for the future career. University of Melbourne enjoys a great reputation and I assume the program must be excellent as the program is under the Medical School.

But I discovered that Macquarie University (Sydney) also has an audiology program and Australian Hearing Hub is under construction on its campus. Besides, global headquarters of Cochlear, a leading Australian company dealing with cochlear, has relocated its global headquarters to Macquarie University campus. All of those sound attractive to me. Maybe, job prospects would be better due to MQ's linkage with industry?

Traveling is not a problem for me. I want to get your opinion which university provides the better teaching quality and study facilities. Any detail in the clinical audiology program at UMelb and MQU is welcome. Thanks. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)